European Graduate Programme 2018
Want to make an impact?
At Unibail-Rodamco, we reinvent places. With the biggest development pipeline in Europe, we are building a sustainable future for the territories we operate in and our business. Our work contributes to shaping the cities of tomorrow. We are the leading listed commercial property company in Europe, while being a small and agile organisation. We seek the best talent from different backgrounds who demonstrate drive and creativity. From our European Graduate Programme to career development, we strongly promote dynamic and cross-functional careers across our 11 European countries.
Are you striving for:
- Dynamic career and future leadership position within the broad European network?
- Being challenged and learning from the leaders in the industry?
- Implementation of own ideas and shaping of business from the very first day?
All this is possible with our European Graduate Programme! A programme which is recognized to be one of the kind in providing real business challenges to graduates by Universum.
What makes the programme unique?
- You have a unique entry point and 3 assignments in core business functions throughout the year, namely Investment, Development, Asset Management, Operations (Leasing, Marketing or Shopping Center Management)
- You have a real project to work on from Day 1 and are challenged in the same way as the colleague sitting next to you
- You regularly meet, debate with and present your ideas to the top executives and the Board of Directors
- You enjoy the numerous learning opportunities at our internal Academy, participate at a dedicated EGP Seminar and regularly hone your skills
- You work with highly committed and intellectual people who are driven by excellence
- You have a mentor who guides you through your assignments and professional development
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You hold a Master degree from a top-ranked business school or programme
- You have advanced analytical thinking, communication and leadership skills
- You have a strong entrepreneurial personality, a curious nature and are keen to bring in your own ideas
- You have already gained first experience in working or studying abroad and you are striving for an international career
- You have a fluent command of English, Czech or Slovak and at least one of the Group’s European languages (Czech, Polish, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish) at proficient level
So, are you ready to dare?
If yes, then apply for the European Graduate Programme of Unibail-Rodamco by submitting your CV and Cover Letter in the online application tool.
The application tool is open year-long! We nevertheless have the selection round only in spring. Not miss the one of 2018, apply until April 15, 2018.
Have questions or want to learn more?
Visit our website at https://www.urw.com/en/careers/careers-continental-europe/job-opportunities/european-graduate-programme, write to email@example.com, or simply give us a call at +420 234 095 382.
Follow us on LinkedIn and learn how it is to work at Unibail-Rodamco from CEMS alumni that completed the European Graduate Programme!
Další články k tématu
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations, specialised in owning, developing and managing premier retail assets (shopping centres and airports) in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States, the most prestigious office buildings and major convention & exhibition venues in the Paris region. With a portfolio valued …číst více
Want to make an impact? At Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, we reinvent places. With the biggest development pipeline in Europe, we are building a sustainable future for the territories we operate in and our business. Our work contributes to shaping the cities of tomorrow. We are the leading listed commercial property company in Europe, while being a small …číst více